Even though marketing trends are evolving, email marketing remains constant. If you are a marketer, you will be aware of the role of emails in marketing and their benefits. But if this is the first time you are coming across the term email marketing, then you might want to know what email marketing is.
What is Email Marketing?
Email marketing is an important strategy in which marketers promote and inform customers about products, discounts, etc., through emails. Because emails play a significant role in marketing, it is important that you focus on generating strong emails from scratch. If your emails lack quality, it will eventually affect the ROI and productivity of the marketing strategies.
The Advantages of Email Marketing
With the help of Email Marketing, you will find yourself experiencing certain advantages such as the following:
- You get to create personalized content
- You can collect feedback and conduct surveys
- You will see a drastic improvement in sales
- You will be able to communicate directly with your target audience
- You will be able to generate traffic to your site
- You will be able to provide more value to your audience
- You will see increasing leads
- You will be able to reach the right people at the right time
- You will be able to produce cost-effective campaigns
- You will be able to send campaigns on time
What Is Email Marketing Automation?
Email automation is a method by which you can generate emails that reach the right people at the right time, with the right message. What’s more, with the help of email marketing automation, you don’t have to do the work every time. You can now easily send automated messages with the help of an email marketing automation tool. With automation, you can send personalized emails to each individual, from new visitors to repeat buyers.
Why Does Email Marketing Automation Matter?
Email marketing automation helps you find your audience and engage with your customers. And because email marketing automation runs in the background while you do tasks, it saves you time all the while increasing your reach.
Advantages of Email Marketing Automation
- Email automation is great for personalizing customer experiences. This can build a good relationship with target audiences and attract them.
- As the name suggests, It is an automatic process that reduces the workload of marketers. You can simply choose the criteria and switch the process.
- Email automation can generate leads through relevant and engaging content and email structure.
- It handles brand awareness through consistent email content that satisfies customer needs.
Here are some of the tools for email marketing automation.
The Best Tools For Email Marketing Automation
Listed below are seven of the best tools for Email Marketing Automation
Without further ado, let’s look at why these tools are considered the best of the best, shall we?
Hubspot is the best platform to generate and share professional emails. The free version of the tool is easy-to-use and accommodating, even for beginners. You can rely on this free version for promotional emails, “thank you” emails, lead offer emails, etc.
Some of HubSpot’s Best Features:
- It is integrated with other tools of HubSpot, making it beneficial for people with an account. You will get access to other HubSpot tools. Through this, you can maintain a centralized contact and check marketing performance.
- The tools provide a collection of ready-made templates. It leads to high customer engagement in the inbox.
- You can design, edit, and give a professional look to your emails through a drag-and-drop editor.
- It allows optimizing emails to analyze and improve marketing performance.
- The software has features of A/B testing. It compares subject lines that are best for generating good leads.
OptinMonster is one of the best software preferable for marketing agencies, eCommerce websites, and startups. It satisfies the customers with its strong features based on different plans. It has excellent integrated tools and is compatible with many email marketing tools.
Some of OptinMonster’s Best Features:
- The software has a significant role in dividing customers based on their behavior and lead management.
- It consists of templates with drag-and-drop features. It also includes customized fonts, custom success messages, and effects.
- The software provides different types of forms. Some of them are inline, sidebar form, fullscreen overlays, slide-in scroll bars, etc.
- You can also work on email campaigns with features. Some of the features are cookie retargeting, onsite retargeting, and behavioral automation.
The sender is a platform that is well known for its quality in deliverability. Along with other pricing plans, Sender also provides a free plan. You can easily generate around 15000 emails per month with various automation features. Due to these reasons, Sender is preferred for business and other professionals.
Some of Sender’s Best Features:
- Users can create great newsletters without having proper knowledge of HTML.
- It has a great gallery that consists of free and pre-made templates.
- The drag-and-drop feature is beneficial in creating professional-looking emails.
- You can track the effectiveness of the campaigns. Through robust analytics, you can figure out who opened or click the email.
- The sender helps in customizing elements like images, videos, texts, etc.
- It provides features to track marketing strategies. It also creates unique offers which can stand out from the competition.
Mailchimp is one of the best email marketing software which acts as a great tool for freelancers. It is also useful for startups, mid-sized, and large-sized enterprises alike. It provides users with a free subscription and a free trial. The tool is effective in email automation and avoiding manual tasks.
Some of Mailchimp’s Best Features:
- Mailchimp is a tool that has features to store images and files.
- Along with automation, it also allows segmentation and helps in identifying which email works better.
- The free plan of Mailchimp provides basic features like creating emails, scheduling, and tracking insights.
- The tool provides users with a collection of excellent and pre-designed templates. These tools can attract your target audience.
- Mailchimp has great reporting features which are best for identifying the audience who are opening, clicking, or engaging in the campaigns.
SendPulse is one of the best email automation tools on the list. The tool supports multi-channels and allows marketers to create and optimize email marketing campaigns.
Some of SendPulse’s Best Features:
- The tool is best for personalizing emails in terms of names, gender, age, and many more.
- The SendPulse has great chatbot features supporting multichannel like Instagram, Whatsapp, Facebook, etc.
- You can also design landing pages, online stores, link pages, and others in SendPulse.
- SendPulse has a great drag-and-drop feature that helps in generating great templates.
- It provides a free CRM that helps you in storing information and reach the emails to the target audience.
- Email analytics help monitor and evaluate performance through graphs and reports.
Benchmark Email is a platform that allows marketers to create responsive emails. It has many features that attract users.
Some of Benchmark Email’s Best Features:
- The software has a collection of pre-designed templates based on various themes like industry, occasions, etc.
- Benchmark Email has features to design landing pages through drag-and-drop options.
- You can easily edit emails and place effects and stickers in messages. The dual-view feature simplifies the editing process and generates more leads.
- The reporting feature of the software includes A/B testing and an inbox checker to generate better campaigns.
Omnisend is one of the great eCommerce marketing tools. The tool has a free plan which is only dedicated to emails. It helps in generating high-quality and relevant content through audience insights.
Some of Omnisend’s Best Features:
- It provides high-quality customizing templates according to your brand or business.
- You can easily edit the emails with a pre-built layout including coupons, plain texts, images, etc.
- Omnisend has effective segmentation features which can easily identify audiences and improve customer targeting.
- The web push notification allows the users to track sales and improve conversions.
Frequently Asked Questions
Name the best Email Automation Tools
2. Optin Monster
6. Bench mark Email
What are the features of OptinMonster?
1. The software has a significant role in dividing customers based on their behavior and lead management.
2. It consists of templates with drag-and-drop features. It also includes customized fonts, custom success messages, and effects.
Is SendPulse an Email Automation Tool?
Yes, Sendplus is an Email Automation tool and is one of the best email automation tools out there. It allows you to support multiple channels and allows marketers to create and optimize email marketing campaigns.
These are some of the significant marketing automation tools providing free plans along with efficient features. Whether you are into a small business or a large business, these tools will help in effective email marketing. It reduces the manual workload and waste of time. Above all, these tools are also cost-effective.
If you are a person who is confused about choosing the best email marketing tools, the list we have made is perfect for you! We assure you that these tools will help you in succeeding in email marketing campaigns. Want to learn more about topics as such? Then, check out our blog. Interested in the service we provide? Contact us! We are more than happy to help.